JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced a recruitment notification for various Jharkhand Municipal Service Commission Competition Exam (JMSCCE) – 2023 (Garden Superintendent, Sanitary and Food Inspector, Sanitary Supervisor, Veterinary Officer, Revenue Inspector, Legal Assistant) at 921 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website JSSC JMSCCE Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 20th June 2023 to 19th July 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the JSSC JMSCCE Vacancy 2023 details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
JSSC JMSCCE Job Notification 2023 @Online Form Food Inspector, Officer, Assistant 921 Post
Candidates who are interested in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023 can read JSSC JMSCCE Job Notification 2023 before JSSC JMSCCE Online Form 2023 after JSSC JMSCCE Vacancy 2023. The brief details of JSSC JMSCCE Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
JSSC JMSCCE Job 2023 – Online Apply Food Inspector, Officer, Assistant 921 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Jobs Name||Garden Superintendent, Sanitary and Food Inspector, Sanitary Supervisor, Veterinary Officer, Revenue Inspector, Legal Assistant|
|Application Begin||June 20, 2023|
|Last Date||July 19, 2023|
|Job Location||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Start Date: 20/06/2023.
- Last Date for Application Submit: 19/07/2023.
- Last Date for Application Fee: 21/07/2023
- Date for Correction for Application Form: 23/07/2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- For more details about Age relaxation details Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/JHARKHAND State: Rs. 50/-
- Mode Of Pay: Online
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Notification 2023
JSSC Inspector, Officer Online Form 2023
- Candidates should have a Diploma, PG Degree Related Streem.
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Garden Superintendent, Sanitary and Food Inspector, Sanitary Supervisor,||
|Veterinary Officer, Revenue Inspector, Legal Assistant||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
- JSSC JMSCCE Garden Superintendent, Veterinary Officer Pay Scale Rs. 35400/- 112400/- PM
- JSSC JMSCCE Legal Assistant Pay Scale Rs. 29200/- to 92300/- PM
- JSSC JMSCCE Sanitary and Food Inspector, Revenue Inspector Pay Scale Rs. 25500/- to 81100/-PM
- JSSC JMSCCE Sanitary Supervisor Pay Scale Rs. 21700/- to 69100/- PM
- Candidates selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification and
- Medical Test
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission advertisement JSSC JMSCCE Inspector Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply offline application form 20th June 2023 to 19th July 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the JSSC JMSCCE Officer Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
JSSC JMSCCE Important Link
|JSSC JMSCCE Apply Online||Click Here|
|JSSC JMSCCE Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|JSSC JMSCCE Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: