Assam PSC Recruitment 2023: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a recruitment notification for various Research Assistant, and Inspector of Statistics at 29 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website APSC Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 28 April 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the APSC Assistant Vacancy 2023 details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
APSC Job Notification 2023 @Online Apply Research Assistant, and Inspector 29 Post
Candidates who are interested in Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 can read APSC Assistant Job Notification 2023 before APSC Assistant & Inspector Apply Online. after APSC Assistant Vacancy 2023. The brief details of APSC Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of APSC Assistant Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
APSC Engineer Recruitment 2023
APSC Job 2023 – Online Apply Assistant, Inspector 29 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, and Inspector of Statistics|
|Application Begin||March 29, 2023|
|Last Date||April 28, 2023|
|Job Location||Assam (Assam Govt Jobs)|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
APSC Assistant Job 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 29/03/2023
- Last Date for Application Submit 28/04/2023.
- Research Assistant Application Fee: 30/04/2023.
- Inspector of Statistics Starting Date: 30/03/2023.
- Inspector of Statistics Last Date for Application Submit 29/04/2023.
- Inspector of Statistics Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 01/05/2023.
- Admit Card: Update Soon
APSC Job Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
APSC Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- For General/ EWS Candidate: Rs.297.20/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Candidate: Rs.197.20/-
- For BPL/ PWBD Candidate: Rs. 47.20/-
- Mode Of Pay: Online
Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2023
APSC Assistant and Inspector Online Apply 2023
APSC Inspector Bharti 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized Board/Institution.
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Research Assistant, and Inspector of Statistics||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Assam PSC 2023 Post Pay Details
- APSC Research Assistant, and Inspector of Statistics Pay Scale Rs. 22, 000/- to 97,000/- PM
APSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
APSC Assistant Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Assam Public Service Commission advertisement APSC Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply online application form 29th March 2023 to 28th April 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the APSC Vacancy 2023 offline application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
APSC Important Link
|APSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|APSC Inspector of Statistics Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|APSC Research Assistant Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|APSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: