Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023: Indian Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Delhi Cantt has announced a recruitment notification for various Group C (MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Washer Man, Masalchi, and Cooks) at 93 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website Indian Army Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application form 18th February 2023 to 10th March 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Vacancy details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
Indian Army Job Notification 2023 @Application Form MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Masalchi, Cook 93 Post
Candidates who are interested in Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 can read Indian Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Job Notification 2023 before Indian Army Online Form 2023 after Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group MTS Vacancy 2023. The brief details of Army Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of Indian Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023
Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Notification 2023
Army HQ 21 Job 2023 – Apply Online Group C (MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Washer Man, Masalchi, Cooks) 93 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Delhi Cantt|
|Post Name||Group C (MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Washer|
Man, Masalchi, Cooks)
|Application Begin||February 18, 2023|
|Last Date||March 10, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Army HQ 21 MTS Job 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 18/02/2023
- Last Date for Application Submit: 10/03/2023.
Army HQ 21 Cooks Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of Indian Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
Army HQ 21 Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Rs. Nil
- For SC/BC/EWS Rs. Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Notification 2023
Indian Army HQ 21 MTS Application Form 2023
Army HQ 21 MTS 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed the 10th class from any of the recognized boards
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Post Pay Details
- Indian Army Group C Pay Scale Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-PM
Indian Army Delhi Cantt Job 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on a
- Physical Exam
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification,
- Medical Examination
Army HQ 22 MCG Vacancy How to Apply
- Indian Army advertisement Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply offline application from 18th February 2023 to 10th March 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the Army HQ 21 Movement Control Group C Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Send the application form to the address “Group Commander, HQ 21 Movement Control Group, PIN- 900106, C/O 56 APO”
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….., “Category ……………..”
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
Indian Army Important Link
|Indian Army Application Form||Click Here|
|Indian Army Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
- Photocopy of Matriculation/ 10th pass certificate.
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of Class 10th
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Six latest Passport size photographs with the date and without eyewear.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 25/-postal stamp.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government Servant.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card, if held.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES:
FACEBOOK || Whatsapp | | LINKEDIN
Join TELEGRAM Channel for Updates