Army HQ Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023: Indian Army HQ South Western Command has announced a recruitment notification for various Group C (Stenographer Grade-II, Cook, MTS (Head Messenger, Messenger, Safaiwala, Chowkidar, Washerman, Daftry, Gardner) at 19 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website Indian Army Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application form 25th March 2023 to 21th April 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Vacancy details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
Indian Army Job Notification 2023 @Application Form MTS, Messenger, Safaiwala, Cook 19 Post
Candidates who are interested in Indian Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 can read Indian Army HQ South Western Command Job Notification 2023 before Indian Army Online Form 2023 after Army HQ South Western Command MTS Vacancy 2023. The brief details of Army Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of Indian Army HQ SWC Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023
Army HQ Job 2023 – Apply Online Group C (Stenographer Grade-II, Cook, MTS (Head Messenger, Messenger, Safaiwala, Chowkidar, Washerman, Daftry, Gardner) 19 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army HQ South Western Command|
|Post Name||Group C (Stenographer Grade-II, Cook, MTS (Head Messenger, Messenger, Safaiwala, Chowkidar, Washerman, Daftry, Gardner)|
|Application Begin||March 25, 2023|
|Last Date||April 21, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Army HQ SWC MTS Job 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 25/03/2023
- Last Date for Application Submit 21/04/2023.
Army HQ SWC Cooks Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of Indian Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
Army HQ SWC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- All Candidate No Application Fee Rs Nil.
- Two self-addressed envelopes with affixing postal stamps of Rs 50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Indian Army HQ South Western Command Notification 2023
Army HQ SWC MTS 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed the 10th, 12th Pass from any of the recognized boards
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Group C (Stenographer Grade-II, Cook, MTS (Head Messenger, Messenger, Safaiwala, Chowkidar, Washerman, Daftry, Gardner)||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Army HQ SWC Post Pay Details
- Indian Army Group C Pay Scale Rs.18,000 – 81,100/-PM
Indian Army Job 2023 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected based on a
- Written Test
- Document Verification,
- Medical Examination
Army HQ 22 MCG Vacancy How to Apply
- Indian Army advertisement Army HQ South Western Command Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply offline application from 25th March 2023 to 21st April 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the Army HQ South Western Command Group C Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….., “Category ……………..”
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
Indian Army Important Link
|Indian Army Application Form||Click Here|
|Indian Army Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
- Photocopy of Matriculation/ 10th pass certificate.
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of Class 10th
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Six latest Passport size photographs with the date and without eyewear.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 25/-postal stamp.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government Servant.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card, if held.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: