Income Tax Bengaluru Recruitment 2023: Income Tax Department Bengaluru has announced a recruitment notification for various Inspector of Income-Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy at 71 Post Can Apply Online through the official website Income Tax Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 06th February 2023 to 24th March 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Bengaluru Income Tax Vacancy 2023 details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
Income Tax Department Job Notification 2023 @Application Form Inspector, Assistant, MTS 71 Post
Candidates who are interested in Income Tax Department Bengaluru Recruitment 2023 can read Income Tax Bengaluru Inspector Job Notification 2023 before Income Tax Apply Online. after Income Tax MTS Vacancy 2023. The brief details of Income Tax Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of Income Tax Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Income Tax Bengaluru Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Job 2023 – Online Apply Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS 71 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Advertisement||205 (9)/ Sports/ 2022-23/ Pr. CCIT|
|Post Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS|
|Application Begin||February 06, 2023|
|Last Date||March 24, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Income Tax MTS 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 06/02/2023
- Last Date for Application Submit: 24/03/2023.
Income Tax Inspector 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
Income Tax MTS 2023 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates:- 0/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode Of Pay: Demand Draft
Income Tax Department Notification 2023
Income Tax Sports Quota Online Apply 2023
Income Tax MTS 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a 10th, Degree from a recognized Board/Institution.
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Income Tax Inspector||
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Income Tax Pay Details
- Income Tax Inspector Salary/ Pay Scale:- Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- (Level- 7)
- Income Tax Assistant Salary/ Pay Scale:- Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level- 4)
- Income Tax Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Salary/ Pay Scale:- Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- (Level- 1)
Income Tax Inspector Selection Process
- The candidates selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
Income Tax Inspector How to Apply
- Income Tax Department advertisement Income Tax Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply online application form 06th February 2023 to 24th March 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the Income Tax Vacancy 2023 offline application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Address: “Commissioner of Income Tax (Admin and TPS), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Karnataka and Goa Region, Central Revenue Building, No.1, Queen’s Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560001”
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
Income Tax Important Link
|Income Tax Inspector Application form||Click Here|
|Income Tax MTS Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Income Tax Sports Quota Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: