Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has announced a recruitment notification for various Navik (General Duty, Domestic Branch) at 255 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website Indian Coast Guard Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 06th February 2023 to 16th February 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Vacancy details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2023 @Online Apply General Duty (GD) 255 Post
Candidates who are interested in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 can read Indian Coast Guard GD Job Notification 2023 before Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2023 after Indian Coast Guard GD Vacancy 2023. The brief details of Coast Guard Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Job 2023 – Apply Online Navik (GD, Domestic Branch) 255 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty (GD), Domestic Branch)|
|Application Begin||February 06, 2023|
|Last Date||February 16, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Coast Guard GD Job 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 06/02/2023.
- Last Date for Application Submit: 16/02/2023.
Indian Coast Guard GD Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 years.
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST:- Rs. Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2023
Coast Guard GD 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have 10th and 12th Pass with Maths and Physics from any of the recognized boards.
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||
|Navik (General Duty)||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Coast Guard DB Post Pay Details
- Indian Coast Guard GD/DB Pay Scale Rs.21,700/- Per Month
Coast Guard GD 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- Written Examination,
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Document Verification,
- Initial Medicals Examination,
- Final Medical Examination,
- Original Document,
- Police Verification and
- Other Associated Forms.
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
Coast Guard GD Vacancy 2023 How to Apply
- Indian Coast Guard advertisement Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply offline application from 06th February 2023 to 16th February 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
Coast Guard Important Link
|Coast Guard GD Online Apply||Click Here|
|Coast Guard GD Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Coast Guard Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: