NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency has announced a recruitment notification for various Section Officer, Officer Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Grade – I, and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) at 46 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website NIA Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 05th July 2023 to 20th August 2023. Candidates interested in the Vacancy details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
NIA Job Notification 2023 @Application Form Officer & Accountant 46 Post
Candidates who are interested in National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2023 can read NIA UDC, Accountant Job Notification 2023 before NIA Officer Online Form 2023 after NIA UDC Vacancy 2023. The brief details of NIA Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of NIA Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2023
NIA Job 2023 – Apply Online Officer, UDC & Accountant 46 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Post Name||Section Officer, Officer Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Grade – I, and Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Application Begin||July 5, 2023|
|Last Date||August 20, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
NIA Assistant Job 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 05/07/2023.
- Last Date for Application Submit: 20/08/2023.
NIA Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- Age relaxation details Department of National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
NIA Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- For General: Rs. 0/-
- For SC/ST/ EWS: Rs. 0/-
- For ESM: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
National Investigation Agency Notification 2023
NIA 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Section Officer/Officer Superintendent, Assistant, Stenographer Grade – I||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
NIA Bharti 2023 Pay Details
- NIA Section Officer, Officer Superintendent Pay Scale Rs. 44900/- to 142400/- PM
- NIA Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Grade – I Pay Scale Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-PM
- NIA Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Pay Scale Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/- PM
NIA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
NIA Vacancy 2023 How to Apply
- Send Postal to this Address:- “SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”
- National Investigation Agency advertisement NIA Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply online application from 05th July 2023 to 20th August 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the NIA Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
NIA Important Link
|NIA UDC Application Form||Click Here|
|NIA Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|NIA Official Website||Click Here|
|Amazon Great Deal 75% Off Today||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|