West Central Railway Recruitment 2023: RRC West Central Railway has announced a recruitment notification for various Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) at 279 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website WCR ALP Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 10th June 2023 to 30th June 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the WCR ALP Vacancy 2023 details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
WCR Job Notification 2023 @Online Apply Assistant Loco Pilot ALP 279 Post
Candidates who are interested in RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2023 can read WCR Notification 2023 before WCR ALP Recruitment 2023 after WCR Online Apply 2023. The brief details of WCR Railways Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of WCR ALP Vacancy 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2023
WCR Railways Job 2023 – Apply Online Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) 279 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||RRC West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Application Begin||June 10, 2023|
|Last Date||June 30, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
WCR Railways ALP Form 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date: 10/06/2023.
- Last Date For Apply: 30/06/2023.
Railways ALP Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
WCR ALP Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- All Category Fee: Rs.0/-.
- Payment Mode: Through Online
West Central Railway Notification 2023
WCR Railways ALP Online Form 2023
WCR ALP 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class With ITI Trade, Diploma in Engineer from a recognized board.
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||
Railways ALP Post Pay Details
- HKRN Assistant Loco Pilot ALM Pay Scale Rs. 19900/-.
WCR Railways ALP Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Duration: 90 Min,
- No of Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative markings for incorrect answers in CBT. A deduction of 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be made for each wrong answer.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
WCR Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- WCR Railways advertisement WCR Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply online application form 10 June 2023 to 30 June 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the WCR Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
WCR Railways Important Link
|WCR ALP Apply Online||Click Here|
|WCR ALP Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|WCR Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
WCR Railways 2023 Syllabus for CBT
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar &
Clock, Pipes & Cistern, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision-making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement –
Arguments and Assumptions etc.
Basic Science and Engineering
- The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight
and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy, etc.
- General Awareness of Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics, and any other subjects of importance.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: