APSSB Recruitment 2023: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has announced a recruitment notification for various Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 – (Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, MTS) at 1370 Posts Can Apply Online through the official website APSSB Job 2023 Candidates who are interested in the following position can submit their application from 09th June 2023 to 30th June 2023. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Vacancy details like educational qualifications, & age limit, selection process, and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification.
APSSB Job Notification 2023 – Apply Online Constable, Fireman, Assistant, MTS 1370 Post
Candidates who are interested in Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2023 can read APSSB Job Notification 2023 before APSSB CGL Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, MTS Apply Online. after APSSB CGL Constable Vacancy 2023. The brief details of APSSB Jobs 2023 are given below. official notification. Other details of APSSB CGL Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
APSSB MTS Recruitment 2023
APSSB CGL Job 2023 – Online Apply Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, MTS 1370 Post Eligibility, Selection Process & More Details
|Recruitment Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 – (Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, MTS)|
|Application Begin||June 9, 2023|
|Last Date||June 30, 2023|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
APSSB CGL Job 2023 Important Dates
- Start Date: 09/06/2023
- Last Date for Application Submit 30/06/2023
- Date of Tentative PET/ PST: 18/08/2023
- Date of Tentative Written Exam: 26/11/2023.
APSSB CGL Job Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- For more details about Age relaxation details Department of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) Recruitment 2023. Please refer official notification given below.
APSSB CGL Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- For General/ EWS Candidate: Rs.200/-
- For APST Candidate: Rs.150/-
- For PWD Candidate: Rs. 0/-
- Mode Of Pay: Online
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Notification 2023
APSSB CGL Constable and MTS Online Form 2023
APSSB CGL Bharti 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have a 10th Class, ITI from a recognized Board/Institution.
Other Post wise details are below here
|Post Name||Post Qualification|
|CGL (Constable, Fireman, Laboratory Attendant, Manual Assistant, MTS)||
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
APSSB CGL 2023 Post Pay Details
- APSSB CGL (Constable, Fireman) Pay Scale Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- APSSB CGL (Laboratory Attendant) Pay Scale Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- APSSB CGL (Manual Assistant, MTS) Pay Scale Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
APSSB CGL MTS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection process will be done in the following stages based on
- Written Examination
- For more details about the selection process details please refer official full notification given below.
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) advertisement APSSB Recruitment 2023 in which there are various Posts, candidates can apply online application form 09th June 2023 to 30th June 2023.
- Before Application Form Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the APSSB Jobs Vacancy 2023 online application form.
- Candidates should review all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
Please Read the Official Full Notification Before Applying
APSSB CGL Important Link
|APSSB CGL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|APSSB CGL Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|APSSB CGL Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES: